Webinar: “Doing More with Less: Providence St. Joseph Health’s Online Journey”
4/19 at 1pm Eastern
Join us on April 19th at 1pm Eastern/10am Pacific for a Training Industry webinar with Darci Hall, director of talent and learning and Providence St. Joseph Health, about how her organization has handled the challenges facing healthcare today and transformed not just their L&D culture, but company culture as well.
Darci will cover how the L&D team:
- Changed the organizational culture and gave both employees and the organization a competitive edge
- Created an ideal learning experience that is improving talent attraction, retention and engagement
- Weaves learning into the daily workflow
This is a great webinar for anyone in the healthcare space, or any other vertical that struggles with aligning learning to the daily workflow of their employees, faces high turnover, or the need to remain sharply competitive.
May 6-9, San Diego, California
Supplier Session: Sunday May 6, 4:30pm
Panel: Disruption in Healthcare Learning: Online Learning Experiences
Tuesday May 8 from 10-11:15am
Healthcare is constantly in flux, and the criticality is that the skill of the workforce is directly related to the quality of care. But budgets are being tightened, and the workforce is aging, so there’s a critical need to both grow the new generation and to capture the wisdom of near-retirees. Small community hospitals are becoming parts of larger networks in increasing numbers, and there are opportunities there to harness ‘the wisdom of the crowds’ and learn best practices. So how can learning make big changes in the healthcare vertical? Onboarding, leadership, and technology rollouts are all ripe for the smart application of learning technologies.
- How online learning technologies and approaches can be a critical lever in solving some of the healthcare industry’s key challenges
- Opportunities for new kinds of leadership training in the healthcare space
- Best practices for being a disruptor from leaders at leading healthcare institutions