Thursday, June 15th at 1pm Eastern
Join Sanjay Advani (VP, Marketing & Alliances) and Takiyah Gross (former VP of Learning and Performance, Newell Brands) for this Training Industry webinar exploring explore how companies have leveraged online learning to profoundly increase the impact of leadership development.
This interactive webinar will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- Leadership development cascades from the C-suite to the entire company
- Blended learning for leadership development
- The opportunities for semi-synchronous and asynchronous learning for leadership development and change management
May 21-24, 2017 | Atlanta, Georgia | Tuesday 10 a.m.
“Bending the Curve by Meeting the Needs of Modern Learners”
Sam Herring (CEO, Intrepid Learning)
Corporate learning is finding itself increasingly behind the 8-ball. In this presentation we’ll explore what high performing organizations do best when it comes to organizational learning and how can we become better leaders and advocates of organizational learning. The world of work is ever changing—evidenced by new companies and new job roles appearing that never existed before, 5 generations in the workforce, Millennials expecting to be in a job for fewer than 3 years—and the glaring reality is that digital disruption impacts every industry. Critical leadership skills are needed to help organizations weather and embrace the next wave of technological impact. The solution revolves around learning inside organizations increasing the capacity for continuous, lifelong learning. This will allow organizations to “bend the learning curve” and keep up with accelerating change. So the learning challenge is fundamental: we have to be committed to learning, and find new ways to learn faster and more effectively. In this presentation we’ll explore:
- high-performing organization best practices
- how can we become better leaders and advocates of organizational learning
- how technology is changing learner preferences—and creating new opportunities for organizations in the process
- several real-world examples of how organizations can change, and begin to the bend the curve to make learning more relevant and impactful for today’s modern learners.